Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Just drop it down...

Part 1: On the Outside
Name : Suhaini Sudin
Date of Birth : 28th September 1980
Current Status : Married
Eye Colour : Dark brown
Hair Colour : Originally black
Righty or Lefty : Righty
Zodiac Sign : Libra

Part 2: On the Inside
Your Heritage : 3/4 Melayu + 1/4 Siamese
Your Fear : To have a lost - Cant think how im going to live thru the day
Your Weakness: My bad tempered/kureng sabar
Your Perfect Pizza : Pizza Hawaian Chicken

Part 3: Yesterday, Today & Tomorrow
Your thoughts first waking up : Bleh tak ambik mc hari nie...
Your bedtime : Around 12 midnite
Your most missed memory : My day when i was a student

Part 4: Your Pick
Pepsi or Coke : Coke
McDees or Burger King : McD
Single or Group Dates : Single
Adidas or Nike : Nike
Lipton Tea or Nestea : Tea Ais
Chocolate or Vanilla : Chocolate
Cappucino or Coffee : Cappucino

Part 5: Do You…
Smoke : Nope
Curse : Selalu...especially bile rasa cam nak kene buli...especially time NPI..

Part 6: In the Past Month
Drank alcohol : Nope. Never.
Gone to the mall : Before misscarriage....skg pon still nak pegi tp tak brani nak jalan2 sangat
Been on stage : Nope
Eaten sushi : Skali jer try 2thn lepas...Tak suka..
Dyed your hair : Never

Part 7: Have You Ever?
Played a stripping game : Errkkk....
Changed who you were to fit in : No

Part 8 : Marrriage
Age you’re hoping to be married : 25

Part 9: In A Guy/Girl
Best Eye colour : Dark brown
Hair colour : Black + dark brown
Short or long hair : Long

Part 10: What Were You Doing?
1 minute ago : checked my Email...before i go for lunch and training again at 1.30pm
1 hour ago : Ronda kat production line lepas 2 hr kat kulim golf for FMEA training...saja tunjuk muka
1 month ago : Shopping....looking for new blouse at modern mum

Part 11: Finish The Sentence
I love : my family
I feel : want to pregnant again this week
I hate : to wait
I hide : Ermm.....mana bleh gtau
I miss : My home...Terengganu
I need : to have my own house...and be the 1st lady

No comments: