Friday, August 10, 2007

Find at least one thing each day that makes me happy

Well… it’s great to find a thing that makes me happy each day, beacuse this way I feel that my life is more happier :) well, it may sound strange, but before I haven’t even realised that how much things made me happy one day :)

I haven’t written in a long while, I know...maybe for 5,7 yrs....im the one who really love to write...but very hard to find what to write..hahaha(berbelit2 ayat). From my age 13 untill 17..i have my diary and every single thing i 've done will be drop down in this diary. Then so difficult to make sure none of my frens curi2 baca....errmm...so now...no more diary. Perhaps i also dont have enough time to babysit the diary...:):):)

Actually..when i start writing, i’ll realize that there are so many things to be grateful for or happy about! It doesn’t have to be something grand, it can be as simple as being happy because of the yummy dessert you had. Or seeing the beautiful sunset. Or the refreshing juice you had...

How to find things that make me happy???Kalau weekend for sure aku buat terapi minda...takbleh shopping...window shopping pon jadi. I used to "tilik nasib" before (betol ker...masa kecik2 laa)...hehehe...with my late grandpa...when he look my hand then he said im a "boros" one...like to spend money without thinking too much...hahahah....so true huh...

But for weekdays...not so much i can do....and so difficult to find things can make me happy...klu ulat time keje..kira happy gak laa...hahahahah....so troublesome....But untill today...i dont really know whether my life is happy or not...............

But for today...im so grateful to receive an envelope from my boss..inside that...letter said i've got special increment for this mid year special promotion.....yeehaaa!!!!!so lucky huh......and my salary jump tu Q2.....i thought..this year no special promotion since our revenue is tremendously drop.....an my Acc..Ericsson declared to pull the business from my company. I know........my bossess fight this for me....Thanks guy!! And tonite i hav a special dinner wif my hubby...............just to thanks and congratulate myself.:):):):)

No comments: