Sunday, August 12, 2007

Beat my depression

I don’t know if this is where I should post this. But it’s certainly not helping me feel better about myself.I’ve been thinking a lot about my life. I should right????sometimes i feel like it’s such a weird situation where i keep thinking for something which i dont really know....keep thinking for something that very very far......It’s always been kind of vague and undefined. I don’t know what to do. This is so complicated and I feel so stupid. The anxiety and depression returned. It was like the worse case of PMS ever. Little things began to really irk me, and started to spin all out of proportion. I really should just stop to think alot.

Sometimes i dont even really know why I’m crying. Ok, I do, but. I hate being alone. I hate having no-one to talk to. I hate to miss my family alot which need me to spent extra expenses to go back to my hometown. I hate not to live in our own house and develope our family together...just me and him. I hate when i dont have a privacy life.I hate to remember and thought why i accepted and agreed to live in this house before married. I hate not to have a child. I hate when i alwayz need to go for kenduri where i dont know who is the "tuan rumah". I hate that now I’ve started writing my mind has to think double hard.I hate that I had to go to the toilets wash my faces after cried and go to work tomorrow with mata bengkak.I hate not eating healthy and diet food. I hate not being slim as before. I hate when i have a lot of work. I hate that I’m writing a list of things I hate. I hate to work and keep argue with idiot and made me want to stab him with a fork. I hate to have unreasonable tears.

Too many things to hate....But I should bersyukur to have my family who really loves me...bersyukur to have this kind of life (compare with people yg lagi teruk dari aku)...bersyukur to have a great job...bersyukur to have a great husband with full with love...responsible..and patient with my weird behavior...Thanks abang for always being by my side when i need it. I love you....Your love stop me to do something stupid just to release myself from depression.

I’m really struggling when I don’t have much time for myself.
I do my best. Remind myself making only one step after another. Trying to see which points of my list create the worst pressure and finding ways to solve the problems. But one thing i always do when i stress....shopping. Its very good therapy for me.

For those who read this.....:):):) Im not a stressed person who need to have a physo and mental therapy...hahahahah.............It just something to share and the way to make me feel good.

1 comment:

Mike said...

Hey U hated a lot of things...

It's enough ....

Start Loving everything you do.

Relationships can help people to come out of depression. I do believe that making relationships really makes difference. Dealing with depression was easy for me with simple practices and loved one’s support. Try out these beat depression techniques, holding hand of your love. Trust me ……. You will definitely overcome depression.